Discover the Coast of Etna and Cyclopean Isles on an exclusive yacht. Take to the waves off coastal Sicily on this yacht sailing experience in Catania.
- Private Group Up to 22 Passengers
Private Boat Trip in Taormina
Enjoy the magnificent Ionian Coast, cruise along Taormina Gulf, and see the Port of Giardini Naxos, Capo Taormina, Taormina Isola Bella, Grotta Azzurra, and Mazzarò beach on this tour. Spend the day cruising, and have a swim in Mazzarò beach and down under the Capotaormina Rocks in the blue water of the gulf.
We provide snorkel equipment and two kayaks free to use to go to discover the Grotta Azzurra and the cliffs around Isola Bella. Then get back on the Gulet, where our passionate chef prepares a fully rich Sicilian food experience. After the coffee, we head back to Riposto and enjoy the sunset from the boat on the way back.
This tour is ideal for groups of friends, marriage parties, birthday parties, or incentive programs.
12 Different Dishes
- Panelle: fried ceci chips
- Lasagne Pasta made on board
- Pasta all’eoliana – Aeolian pasta with cappers
- Cozze al curry – mussels with curry
- Parmigiana di melanzane – eggplant roasted in the oven
- Arancinetti – arancini catanese style
- Insalata di rucola con feta e uva – salad with rucula and feta cheese
- Sformatino di riso – baked stuffed rice
- Gambero in tempura con salsa alla curcuma – Shrimps with curcuma sauce
- Bocconcini di patate – potato salad
- Fruits, dessert, and coffee
- Drinks: One bottle of white wine or Prosecco for every four people and water are included
- Coca Cola, orange juice, lemon soda: €3
- Beer (Corona or Heineken): €4
- Ice bucket with bottle of vodka/gin with lemon soda or Red Bull: €60
- Bottle of Prosecco: €15
- Bottle of Ferrari: €50
- Bottle Moet Chandon Champagne: €89
- Photographer on-board with drone: €250
- Birthday cake: €38 (1.2 kg cake with candles: Sicilian “cassata” with ricotta cheese)
Please inform us if you have:
- Dietary restrictions/allergies
- Physical ailments or limitations
- Medical conditions
If you or anyone in your group can’t swim, please inform us in the comments section when booking.